Sunday, May 6, 2007

What's this all about?

Welcome to my blog. I'm not really sure what I want this to be, so bare with me while I experiment a little. For now I hope you can get an idea of what's going on in my life, check out some pictures, and maybe stumble upon a few cool links while you're here.

At this point anyone can post comments and I hope I can leave it as such. If you have something to say, then shoot. Please try to be creative, and remember don't post anything you wouldn't say to my face. If I start to get too much spam or too many negative comments, I'll have to go to a registered user only system. I'd hate to do that, because I want to keep communication between my family and I as simple as possible.

Well hope you enjoy, and I'll do my best to keep you entertained.

8 comments:

Dan said...

awww how cute now you have to make a real blog. where do you find this shit anyhow..

Dan said...

that is so cute. but you are a lier you are only 24. at least we both have a bunch in common. ha ha

Robert said...

Hey 24, 25....I was rounding up...

Carly said...

I love this blag. I love it so much.

Anonymous said...

Hey babe i like ur New Blog it makes me smile... I love U

Robert said...

Thanks babe, love you too...

Robert said...

@Carly - I love that comic.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about this.....When did we turn gay? He..He