Sunday, May 6, 2007

Take a look at my girlfriend

I've got a pretty sweet girlfriend named Kim. Things started off a little slow between us, but that's probably mainly due to me. Anyway, she's a pretty cool chick (not to mention hot), and I'm teaching her how to ride motorcycles. She's already negotiated the motocross track and she's tackling the street now. Below is a video of her riding my new supermoto. She can barely touch the ground and the bike is pretty rare, so needless to say, I was nervous as hell. Anyway, she ended up doing really well, and I think she's going to get her license pretty soon. I can't wait...I've always wanted a girl that kind ride with me.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love the video, you go girl!!! Robert, you've got competition! I think Kim has a pretty sweet boyfriend herself. God bless you both & enjoy! Mom aka Mary Ann

Anonymous said...

Thanks mom i think he is pretty awesome as well...I wouldnt be a good/smart ridier with out him...i wouldnt be a lot of things with out him!!!