Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A few good links

I know I said I'd have the first part of the photo tutorial up today, but the truth is I lied. I'm working on it, and I'll have it up sooner than later. In the meantime, I wanted to share a few links with you guys. Most of these are a little on the "techy" side, but they won't always be like that. Anyway, the first link is a site called MAKE. I like to tinker with thinks and occasionally, I like to build stuff and this site helps me fill that need. The site has DIY projects ranging from very difficult to very easy and they consist of such topics as converting your diesel truck to run off of vegetable oil to building your own open source MP3 player to building a potato cannon.

Next is a site called Lifehacker. This site is geared towards software that can help you be more productive. You can find useful tips and downloads for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Not everything I find here I use, but every once in awhile, I come across a must have app.

There you go, chew on those for awhile.

No comments: