Monday, May 7, 2007

Let's talk howto

In addition to posting daily chronicles, I would like to try creating mini tutorials/howto's on various applications/web services and/or any other thing I feel I may be able to shed a little light on. Please provide your feedback as to whether or not you like what I'm doing or feel free to suggest something (computer/software related or not) that you would like me to try and explain.

So, I thought I would start with a photo series. This will be comprised of 3 parts and I will have the first part up in the next day or two. Let me know if you feel this is comprehensive enough:

I. Online photo storage
- Sharing
- Free hosting
- Groups
- Various choices

II. Batch photo editing
- Windows Powertoys
- Imagemagick

III. Photo editing with The Gimp

No comments: